8.01.2012

GOOD NEWS

I disabled word verification. 


It never makes me verify anything when I comment, so naturally I just assumed y'all had it the same, and for all this time! (I'm so embarrassed.) Ah, the perks of being a blog owner. Anyway, I find those things supes obnoksch, so unless I start getting blogspam up the wazoo, you will never again have to prove you're not a robot on this blog. 


So comment away, everyone. 




PS: Someone please really do comment if you notice it's not actually disabled. Because I will feel like a fool. Kthanksbye.

4 comments:

  1. gracias senorita. and look, i'm not a robot, and they didn't make me prove it.
    teach me your ways, oh wise one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obnoksch?! BEST WORD EVER. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hurrah! Thank you thank you!

    To Shaundra: Blogger, "Settings" at bottom of left-hand menu, Post and comments, Show word verification = No. Easy peasy! Not very wise, haha. But thanks, I'm flattered.

    To Emma: Thanks! It's my new fave. I'm trying to get it into online dictionaries across the internet, but my efforts are kind of...weak. So I'm glad that at least you like it :) Love you too!

    ReplyDelete