4.07.2020

#100daysofbloggingoverscrolling


Hehe that hashtag sure rolls right off the tongue, eh?


Have you ever heard of #the100dayproject? I've heard of it. It starts today, and while I was washing a couple dinner dishes, I thought to myself, "Heck, maybe I'll try that."

I don't know if I will enjoy it, but I have "write!" as a goal on my 2020 list, so here I am, trying it.

My 100 day project is this: Starting today and for 100 days straight, I will replace some of my scrolling time with blogging time. I will do so proportionately, i.e., the amount I blog should reduce the amount I scroll. 


MY RULES:

1)  I only *have* to write one sentence. I can write more. (Duh.)

2)  I only get a maximum of 1 hour on social media for each day of this project, even if my blog post is tiny. Screen time limits will enforce this for me.

3)  This does not replace my regular journaling. I'm sure you don't care, but I know this is a risk factor for me.

4)  I am allowed to change my project or stop my project. I know myself well enough to know that I am unlikely to just slide into accidentally stopping, but I want to be clear with myself that I am allowed to decide to stop at any time and for any reason.


See you back here tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment