4.15.2020

Our accidental pet


Surprise! This year's random adopted wildlife is: a squirrel!

We always manage to accidentally allow animals to choose our yard as their home during spring and summer. I dunno why? I hate animals (truly, there I said it), so I feel like they could not possibly find a less hospitable place. Yet here they are, every year...

In past summers, we have unwillingly housed:
   :: snakes (not that strange)
   :: birds (also not strange, but I swear they congregate here)
   :: chickens (turned out to be the neighbor's, followed me all around all the time, hilarious but also go away)
   :: so many cats (ugh)
   :: rabbits! (best one by far) (no idea where they came from)
   :: and now a squirrel (WHY)

If anyone wants to come and claim this squirrel as their new accidental pet, be my guest. You can find him/her in the wood pile.

Also. Very important. This reminds me of my favorite squirrel video, which is not appropriate for all audiences (language), but is one of the original true internet video gems. Enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment