4.11.2020

Currently


Making : chocolate chip cookies

Drinking : water (I'm so boring)

Reading : Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone

Wanting : new shoes

Playing : in the dirt

Deciding : where to put all my plants!


Wearing : shorts for the first time in two years???

Wishing : I could spend Easter Sunday with my family

Enjoying : good weather

Considering : Bountiful Baskets? Some other Provo CSA?

Watching : Joseph do yard work every day


Hoping : I improve my practice test scores quickly

Needing : toilet paper (JK)

Following : Scott Bond's COVID updates regarding Utah's numbers

Noticing : Brooks learns signs faster than words


Loving : my quarantine people

Admiring : anyone in the health care industry

Buying : groceries for two weeks at a time

Feeling : optimistic



No comments:

Post a Comment