4.26.2020

From the draft archives: A prophetic blip

Ya know what I'm learning lately? 
:: People are really amazing.
:: I can do hard things (such as math, etc.).
:: And sometimes, a day off of all the things you should do is a recipe for perfection.


--------------
The above is the extent of a draft from 9/27/2012 that was lurking in the very bottom of my unfinished and unpublished blog posts. It's a little weird back there (I mean, I was 19), but this one struck me as apropos for current events: I am amazed at people now more than ever before, I am still learning difficult math and doing other hard things, and I am reminded that these days off of all the things I should be doing outside of my home are a sort of gift.

Wanna see some pictures of what was happening around this time of my life??
Swiss Days 2012
Family reunion!
The first concert I didn't play in? I think?? *single tear*
Taking pics up the mountain to send to the missionary I'd later marry.
And I have no way of knowing for sure if the following GIF was created during the same week of this blog post simply because I took "a day off of all the things I should do," but... I can't prove otherwise, either. Regardless, it's a certain example of "people [being] really amazing," so I include it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment