4.21.2020

Blast from the past

Here's what you need to know: I had a wicked cool tech teacher in elementary school, and he had every student build their own website in fifth and sixth grade. And I really mean build it, like from the ground up, with raw HTML coding.

Anyway, here's mine from sixth grade. It's obviously a Phantom of the Opera fan page. (I'm crying.)

If you wanna see my fifth grade one, click the link on my sixth grade one. Fifth grade def wasn't as well-thought-out. I do remember including an Easter egg. I do not remember what the devil it was.

Elementary school memories, man. Mortifying and beautiful, all at once.


If you or someone you know went to elementary school with me, and you want to stalk other old elementary kids' web pages, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment