4.25.2020

Sucked IN

Last week, a Facebook friend of mine (not a particularly "real-life" friend, if you know what I mean) posted a link to a recorded FB live that looked interesting.

When I say interesting, I mean it was definitely full of conspiracy theories.

I am not usually one for engaging in the world of conspiracies because ain't nobody got time for that! But this one tugged at me for some reason, and I did partake.

Hoooooooooo-boy! It was a doozy. Two worlds of conspiracy theories collided! I got a little lost in the video, but I was super intrigued to hear from some of the video's sources. I have now done two evenings' worth of digging, and I'm pleased to report that the entire thing is bunk.

If anyone wants to hear about any of the following topics from a conspiratorial and then rational standpoint, I gotchu:

   :: Bill Gates
   :: vaccines
   :: COVID vaccine specifically
   :: virology
   :: human trafficking
   :: and Trump's plan to stop it
   :: Hillary Clinton's involvement with human trafficking
   :: Marina Abramovic
   :: and her spirit cooking
   :: Tom Hanks' involvement with the above
   :: Madonna's involvement with the above
   :: Jeffrey Epstein's involvement with all of it
   :: and why he didn't kill himself
   :: ITNJ?? (ooooo this part was great)
   :: the mark of the beast
   :: ID2020 + Agenda 2030

Here are the parts I'm still a liiiiiiittle fuzzy on:

   :: 5G
   :: Out of Shadows (I refuse to watch this)
   :: labs in China
   :: Should the WHO be in trouble?

I'm refusing on principle to link to ANY of this (don't give this lady any more views than she already has), but if you wanna hear it from the source, just holler. You are in for a delightfully strange little ride if you have a couple spare hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment