4.23.2020

Current favorites

Favorite food in our fridge: homemade applesauce

Favorite natural disaster: NOT earthquakes

Favorite hair length: probably where it's at

Favorite thing Brooks does right now: this "where is it" sound and shrug combo


Favorite Harry Potter book: historically #6, but I'm open to change on this round of reading

Favorite conspiracy theory: Jeffrey Epstein knew about COVID-19

Favorite article of clothing: army green pants with zip pockets

Favorite vacation that I can't go on right now: San Francisco

Favorite room of our house instead: bedroom (kitchen during naptime)

Favorite plant in my house: Christmas cactus

Favorite Marvel movie: Ragnarok

Favorite student: wait I can't answer that

Fine, favorite teacher moment this week: watching a friendship bud on the discussion boards

Favorite bedtime book: Chicka Chicka Boom Boom (I almost have it memorized)

Favorite brand of toilet paper: Kirkland Signature

Favorite baby girl name: Kate

Favorite use of my time this week: framing art that has been sitting around for...years...

Favorite person I've never met: Jesus

Favorite school subject: uh, math?

Favorite question from this list: conspiracy theory, but I started the list to show the Brooks vid. Now you know.

2 comments:

  1. That's quite possibly the cutest Huh? I've ever seen or heard!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe he still does it all day every day and it kills me.

      Delete