4.18.2020

COVID life norms

Tonight I went to the grocery store to get Dot's pretzels and BandAids and milk. And a Redbox. You know, just the essentials.

Okay fine, only the BandAids were essential. But since I was there for the BandAids.........

Anyway, do you know how long it's been since I just ran to the store for a few things?? 

It felt foreign.

And I was the only one in the store without a mask, I think.  (I need to find/make/rig up/buy a mask soon.)

And the aisles are now "one-way only."

But most of the shelves were stocked! (Not all of them.)

And I had to wait for the self check-out to be sanitized before I was allowed to step forward.

But get this: by the time I got to the Redbox machine (we're watching Little Women during naptime tomorrow), I was already accustomed to all of it + grateful for the changes + wondering if someone lives inside the Redbox machine to sanitize those for me as well.

I'd almost believe that somebody does.

No comments:

Post a Comment